Here is the December collage.
Top posts this year have been:
- Home page / Archives 5,087 views in 2012
- Shellharbour 2 – Beverley Whitfield Pool 127
- Corner of Goulburn and George Streets, Sydney 125
- The amazing Surry Hills Library 1 112
- 2012 96
- St Francis Xavier’s Cathedral, Wollongong — 3 94
- The ultimate old photos post 93
- Paddy’s Market to Ultimo 2 – the markets 93
- Small Buddhist temple 3 89
- Wollongong–Boxing Day sales crowds, but not on Boxing Day 68
- Old Illawarra: mystery scans from my family archives 67
- Illawarra Flame Tree — Brachychiton acerifolius 66
- Waiting for Jack Vidgen — 1 65
- Old haunt derelict now 64
- 2009 Mardi Gras Fair Day 4 – Mad Hatter’s Tea Party 62
- Volcanic eruption in Australia ’3000 years overdue’! 58
- Old court house, Wollongong — 2 57
- Lunch at The Hellenic Club, Figtree 54
- Revisiting Surry Hills: The Shakespeare Hotel and Devonshire Street 52
- The Carrington Hotel, Bourke Street 50
- Mount Keira 50
At City Beach – these skateboarders just had a bit of advice about road safety…
You can view this blog’s Annual Report.
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 12,000 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 20 years to get that many views.
In 2012, there were 392 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 2,226 posts.
The busiest day of the year was August 1st with 156views. The most popular post that day was August Theme Day: numbers–Church Street Wollongong.